2. Collection of personal information – SASCO Australia Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter on to our Application and/or Website, provide to us directly or give to us in other forms. This may include, but is not limited to:
a. Your contact name and details (email address, phone number, cookies and usage data);
c. Location details through your smart phone or device;
d. Transaction, product, services and activity details of purchases, preferences and interactions
Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while using the Application or Website.
4. How personal information is used– SASCO Australia Pty Ltd may use your personal information collected from you deliver products and/or services to you, to respond to your enquiries, marketing purposes, provide you with information, maintain and improve our products, services, Application and Website.
SASCO Australia Pty Ltd may contact you by including, but not limited to telephone, email, message or mail.
5. How personal information is disclosed – SASCO Australia Pty Ltd may use and disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, advisers, agents or as reasonably necessary. If the provision of your personal information is required to comply with any legal requirement, such as law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, we may disclose your personal information may be provided.
Third parties will only be informed of your personal information if it is required for the delivery of our services.
We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of SASCO Australia Pty Ltd, its Application, Website and customers or third parties.
Personal information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia
6. Security of personal information – SASCO Australia Pty Ltd will take all reasonable steps to store your personal information securely. We are committed to ensuring that all personal information provided to us is secure. While we endeavour to protect the personal information of the users of our Application and Website, we cannot guarantee the security of information you post online. You disclose that information at your own risk. You should be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
How personal information can be accessed – You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request SASCO Australia Pty Ltd to delete or correct information held about you. If you wish to alter, access or remove or complain about breaches of the APP (Australian Privacy Principles) Code under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), please email us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
9. Collection – the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the application.
When you visit the Application, we may determine your current location in order to determine the City you are located within and display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with any other uses or partners.
Cookies allow our website to identify and interact with your computer, mobile device or other browsing device. If you do not wish to be tracked by these technologies, you can change your device settings or web browser settings. It is not possible in all cases to disable tracking technologies. If you do not consent to allow us to collect your personal information in this manner, then you should not access our software application and/or website.