We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject your application to use the Worldwise Network.
Variations: at any time and without notice to you, we may vary these Terms at our discretion. In this case, we are not responsible for any liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with this variation.
Discontinuance: at any time and without notice to you, we may discontinue the Worldwise Network at our discretion. In this case, we are not responsible for any liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with this discontinuance.
Prohibited conduct: you must not:
- Use a false email address, a temporary email address, impersonate others or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
- Interrupt or attempt to negatively impact or alter the operation of the Worldwise Network in any way;
- Use the Worldwise Network or any of the materials made available through the Worldwise Network a way that violates applicable laws, that violates the intellectual property or other rights of us or others, all that is fraudulent, obscene, unprofessional, offensive, misleading or defamatory;
- Modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, copy, transmit, perform, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or resell or resell any information, content, software, or materials obtained from or made available through our Application and/or Website, other than in accordance with the Terms;
- Use the Worldwise Network in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the the Worldwise Network or interfere with any other uses use of the Worldwise Network, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the the Worldwise Network
- Anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy or any other legal rights;
- Using our the Worldwise Network to harass, threaten or defame anyone;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
Information: we make no representation or warranty in relation to the correctness and comprehensiveness of the content, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Intellectual property rights: we own all rights, title and interest in our the Worldwise Network (unless otherwise specified) including all content and intellectual property.
You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to the Worldwise Network are owned by Sasco Australia Pty Ltd (unless otherwise indicated) and that these remain the property of Sasco Australia Pty Ltd and must not be used in any manner without written consent of the owner. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws and nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use.
Other Websites: the Worldwise Network may contain links to other applications and/or websites, content or resources, which are owned and operated by third parties. These linked applications and/or websites are not under Sasco Australia Pty Ltd’s control and Sasco Australia Pty Ltd is not responsible for the operation, availability or contents of any linked applications or website or any link contained in a linked an application or website. We recommend that you review the terms and conditions of all other applications and websites accessed before using them.
Warranties and/or representations: Sasco Australia Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the Worldwise Network or the information, content, materials or products included on our Application and/or Website, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws. You assume all risk of use of all features of the Worldwise Network. You release Sasco Australia Pty Ltd of all responsibility for any consequences of your use. By continuing to access the Sasco Australia Pty Ltd Website, you agree that your access to, and use of, it is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk.
Limited liability: we are not responsible for any loss, damage or expense, howsoever arising, whether direct or indirect and/or whether present, unascertained, future or contingent liability suffered by you or any third party, arising from or in connection with your use of the Worldwise Network or any loss suffered due to the in access ability of the Worldwise Network.
Sasco Australia Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial – of – service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Worldwise Network or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Indemnity: you must indemnify us, and hold us harmless, against any liability, claim, suit, action, demands or proceeding incurred by us arising from or in connection with your use of the Worldwise Network or any breaches of these Terms or any applicable laws by you. This indemnity continues after these Terms and.
Severance: If a provision of these Terms is held to be void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision is severed from these Terms without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of that provision or other provisions in these Terms. Before the severance of the provision, it must be reduced and read down narrowly. If it is not possible to read down the provision, that provision will be severed without affecting the validity of the remainder of the Terms.
Jurisdiction: your use of the Worldwise Network and these Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in New South Wales and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those Courts and waive any right to object proceedings being brought in those courts.
The Worldwise Network may be accessed in Australia and overseas. We make no representations that the the Worldwise Network complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Worldwise Network from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Worldwise Network.
Contact: for any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com